Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm living the single-single-single...LIFE!

So I decided this year that I would take control of my 'single' life and enjoy the Heaven out of it. I'm changing the way I'm think about it all. It is no longer a curse but a blessing.

Here are the top 5 reasons I love being single:

1.I can get on a plane and fly anywhere I want anytime of the week without consulting a single soul.(I'm headed to San Francisco right now.)

2.I have my entire bed to myself. I can sleep as wild as I want and hog the covers without worrying if someone else is cold.

3.I get to spend all my money on what I want. No shared accounts no shared anything, everything is all mine.  

4.I get to be in a bad mood without someone constantly nagging me and asking me what's wrong. I have unlimited peace and quiet.

5.Lastly, I get to do what I want 200% of the time. If I wanna lay on the couch in my undies all day, I can do that. If I wanna go out to eat everyday of the week, I can. I can do all things through Christ without the help, influence or naysaying of anyone on earth. 

So the next time you are feeling lonely or depressed, pack your bags and leave and go anywhere because guess what? You can!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss being single (most of the time)... the shopping, the vacations, the hanging out with my peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, this is J-boogie big sis...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I feel ya on this post. I'm enjoying the single life too, but I'm sure you can do all of this (and maybe more) while being in a relationship as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete